Monday, August 15, 2011

I want to get my cartilage pierced but I'm really scared?

I'm so so so scared. My mom has given me permission (since December!) that i can get my cartilage done. I've researched a bit, and read that half the time it gets infected, and it's reallly bad! Also, I've been told not to get it done with a gun, but instead a needle. The problem with that is that the only place I know where to go (PIERCING PAGODA) only uses guns. Is piercing pagoda a good place to get it done? Also, I'm so afraid of the pain, from past experience the lobe hasn't hurt at all (well for the second hole since i was a baby when i got my first one done). And how long would it need to stay in my ear because it needs to be able to come out by August or September because of soccer. Gagggh! I really want it done any adivce?

No comments:

Post a Comment