Monday, August 15, 2011

Please Help! Day Care uming my daughter has been ually abused!?

Wow, my daughter is 4 and in daycare and I had an experience with her daycare when my daughter was 2. When my daughter was 2, my daughter would get bruises all over her body. I mean she would have about a dozen to two dozen bruises all over her body. She would have bruises on her back, legs, neck, feet, anywhere and everywhere. And my daughter's daycare accused me of physically abusing my daughter. I was so concerned about my daughter's bruising, I brought her to see her doctor and he was really concerned because some bruises were at places that you really wonder how she would of gotten a bruise there. He sent my daughter for blood tests and it came back that she had a blood disorder that would cause bruises. I spoke with my daughter's daycare about her condition and they apologized for accusing me of physically abusing my daughter but it was too late. I had lost complete trust in my daughter's daycare. I had my daughter change daycare and this daycare and I had a talk about my daughter's blood disorder and the bruises and they were very understanding. If I were you, I would definetely take her out of that daycare. Definetely. I hope everything works out for you

No comments:

Post a Comment