Sunday, August 14, 2011

Switching from private to public school a quarter into the year? Never been to public before?!?

Ook so i'm in a small private school right now and have been since first grade.. (i'm currently in 9th) and there's only like 30 people in my grade.. My best friend switched to public last week because of financial stuff, and i have like no good friends anymore so I'm almost definitely starting at public at the end of this quarter (in 2 weeks) but its a different public school than my friend.. but i do know a few people at the school I'll be starting at. Soo I guess what I'm asking is will it be awkward coming a quarter into the yr? will it be even more awkward for me since I've never been to a public school? If you've ever been in this situation, please help me?! Any tips for making friends? I've been told I can be really quiet around people I don't know well, and I hate having that reputation!! Help?? kaythankss everyone =]

No comments:

Post a Comment