Friday, August 12, 2011

When you read theese, in your opinion what do they mean ?

To me it means, just what it says. friends that don't show depth of understanding and a deeper connection other than h and bubble is not worth the time, I get that. The next part same as no light no dark etc, nature and life is sweet and ruthless, that's life, when that's known the intentions of people become very clear, best interest at the base of thier behaviours. Once known your energy or spirit can attuned connect with what matters and is real with experience and knowing, that to me is worhty of my time and has it's own rewards, so I suppose this says he or she is seeking understanding from others in an attempt to connect. So mmm when a certain level of knowing and experience is gained and depth of understanding with perferences, then orientation is for the good and real value etc but before that is known the others stuff has to be lived, then one can appreciate and admire true and real natural spirit. Good and bad is in everything, knowing what's real and appreciating it is food for the soul, refreshing to the spirit. That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment