Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should I show my mom my bad grade on my progress report?

So, I just found out today that I'm failing, FAILING chemistry. I've worked SO hard in that cl, and I've tried everything from teaching myself to tutoring. I've moved past blaming the teacher because he doesn't necessarily know how to teach. I'm trying to take responsibility and learn it myself, but I just don't understand the material. I've nNEVER even gotten a C+ until chemistry! On my report card i had gotten a D+, and my mom took away Muay Thai(which i'm paying $134 a month for myself). The interum has to be signed by a parent. I knwo that if she sees I'm failing, she'll take away EVERYTHING. I love soccer, and she will not let me play the season if she sees my grade. She knows how upset I was when I got the D(was a blubbering mess), but she still grounded me. She'll even make me quit my job. Shoul I just let someone else sign it and not show it to her? I don't want to lie, but this year has been really stressful for me and soccer gives me something to look forward to everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment