Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need an attorney for wrongfull termination But I have no money?

My employment status was terminated by a township when I challenged an individual who violated the airport security protocol and they did not like it. The person that I challenged filed a complaint with the airport director (who is currently on the hot seat because of a thirty million dollar lawsuit awarded to the plaintiff in its second appeal) The person I challenged is a Business owner in town and he or she "schmoozes" with all of the towns hierarchy. This happened at the end of January. Is there an attorney anywhere that would take this on a contingency basis? I won't even ask here because it is a small town with a (can't we all just get along) attitude. I did ask one attorney the cost of a consultation. $500.00 Just to talk. I need help in CA

No comments:

Post a Comment