Thursday, August 11, 2011

I always wake up feeling sad when i see him in my dreams? :( Help?

became friends with this guy Blake back in December and we eventually became mre than friends, and we had a lot of great times together but he had had plans to leave to go up to school and he left about 2 months ago and it killed me when he left. I miss him so much and I just found out I get to go see him tomorrow with two of my friends but I'm afraid he doesn't care about me anymore or his feelings have faded.. I have been having constant dreams about him all summer..some dreams he's just there inthe background and nothing big happens..another dream was me just hugging him and crying telling him how much I miss him.. Then last night I had a dream of him and he just didn't really care about me anymore :( what do theses dreams mean? We are 17.. He comes back home in august. My friend told me that he has liked me ever since he met me the first time and he though that I was beautiful an fun :( help?

No comments:

Post a Comment