Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For s and biuals - why do you think its like that?

Well I'm a bi girl (just so there was no confusion :]) and well I also like the way a guy smells and their "package" etc...But I feel like I could give a girl more of what she wants because girls are always complaining about how they're man doesn't understand them and stuff. So I felt like I would be able to understand they're feelings and talk with them better. I actually have a fiance (a man) and it really just if you can find someone to emotionally connect with you no matter the gender. Recently I feel like I might like girls more but I know I still like guys sometimes. It changes alot my ual preference (but I'm always bi) but it just tends to lean more sometimes like I feel like I love men alot more then girls and then I will feel like I love women alot more then guys. I guess I'm still confused but I know I'm a definite bi..Anyway as for the s falling in love quicker...I'm not really sure...But if your a bi and the chemistry's there I don't think it necessarily means that s fall faster..who knows....maybe people who joked about that felt like they connected more with women..:]

No comments:

Post a Comment