Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cant tell if he likes me?

So theres a guy that I've been interested in i mean we dont talk but we've been kinda looking at eachother a lot in the one cl we have together. Homecoming was this weekend and we didnt have dates but i saw him there and he was always just talkin to ppl never dancing but once i caught his eye and then he was talking to his friends and he said something and then they all looked at me and then they turned away and then he said something else and they looked again like he was asking for there approval of me or sumthin and then he came over and asked me to dance which is weird since he is a really shy guy but after we danced he kinda just walked away and nothing changed tday at school but do you think that he might like me i mean he does look at me during the cl we have together but im not sure...ome of my friends think he does but im not sure....???

No comments:

Post a Comment